Ram-Bul serves the North American market with domestic manufacturing, engineering and service. At our headquarters and manufacturing center in Hudson, Ohio, near Cleveland, we bring value and knowledge from decades of experience around the world. As we expand Ram-Bul’s facilities, increased capabilities to serve automakers will include:
- Bolt forming headers doubling in capacity.
- Overall expansion of the plant for both nut and bolt manufacturing.
- Processes and machinery to increase the variety of our offerings.
North American Expansion Plans
Ram-Bul’s expansion in Northeast Ohio will enhance localized bolt manufacturing. The initial phase will include:
- Room for an additional eight to nine bolt formers within the existing footprint.
- Machines with capabilities to manufacture a range of sizes, M5 –M12.
- Cold forming and treading machines.
- Starting capacity of 40 to 80 million pieces, approximately 800 tons.
The first stage for this new bolt manufacturing capacity is expected to be complete in the first quarter of 2018.